Learn more about the benefits and inclusions of a Purruna membership.
- Full account management (review history and future payments, update payment details, pay off balances)
- Book classes (up to 7 days in advance, max 2 classes per day, max 4 active bookings, and auto-placement 'standby list'
- Profile (add a photo, update contact information, manage contracts)
- Connected and manage family members accounts (e.g. Free Child Membership accounts and swimming lessons)
- Manage membership freezes (2 X fee free freeze periods, 2 X $1 per day freeze periods).
- Track indoor and outdoor workouts and view all activity data in one place (integrates with all leading fitness tracking apps)
Free Child Memberships
The YMCA wants to raise a healthier generation and encourage families to be active together.
To encourage family fun, all Studio Members can add their children under the age of 10 to their account for free.
Free Child Memberships are easily set up from within the Client Portal. Then you can enjoy pool access with the kids at no additional cost.
A Studio Membership at Purruna also provides you with access to all YMCA South Australia managed sites. Reciprocal access opens up 200+ weekly group fitness classes, pools, and stadium courts around the state.
Mix up your usual routine by incorporating a swim, shooting some hoops, or trying a new group fitness class at a Y around the state.Learn more
A Purruna Studio Membership provides a unique holistic wellbeing experience. Set in a state-of-the-art facility with views overlooking the city, members have a wide range of wellness opportunities:
- Reformer Pilates Classes - 45+ classes weekly with 5 class reformer class themes with ranging intensity and objectives
- Yoga, Stretch, Matt Pilates and Barre - Supplement reformer based work outs with other wellbeing classes
- AquaFit - The YMCA's most popular class in South Australia, suitable for young and old, in the beautiful Purruna pool
- Physio Therapy - Coming early 2023. Additional costs apply.