Squads provide young swimmers with the next progression beyond Swimming Lessons.
Mini squads provide the opportunity for continued improvements in the technical aspects of swimming including:
- Refinement of all strokes, starts, turns and finishes
- Preparedness for racing
- Increased fitness and speed with good technique
45-minute session with a maximum of 10 per group
Junior squads build on the skills learned in mini squads through including:
- Continued technical refinement
- Focus on learning to train in a squad environment while holding good technique
- Continued preparedness for racing
- Beginning to learn strategies for racing different events
45-minute session with a maximum of 12 per group
Squad enrolments are not currently available online. Submit the below expression of interest form and we will be in touch.